Thursday, July 29, 2010

Final full day :(

Well today was the big day! Low and High rope challenge courses!!! I have to say I was very impressed and enjoyed working in groups for the low ropes course. As athletic as I am, I don't see any physical task to be too much for me to handle or achieve. During the low ropes course more so than the high ropes course I was challenged a lot more. This was the case because you had to think of how to accomplish the task, and it wasn't always as clear cut and simple as it seemed. Even after we thought we had it right, we would find ourselves going back to the drawing board because physically we were unable to complete it.

THe high ropes course on the other hand was more demanding then I had thought it would be. Again with my background and still the fact that I still exercise and weight train I didn't think I would struggle as much as I did! I really really enjoyed today. It was so much fun! I am so glad those guys came and help us go through the course!

The zip line was amazing. I can't help but be a goofy character but it was truly a spectacular experience that I will have with me forever.

I did try the pamper or whatever they called that one challenge having to climb up the pole and then try to stand up on it and jump off and hit the ball. But I like a good challenge and that was exactly what it was!!! The first time I was not very successful but I was successful on the second try! Made me feel good to represent the women in the sense that we can do anything guys can do... and sometimes better!!

This week has been filled with so many memories that will last a lifetime, and I will be able to look back at this week as I continue to grow as a person and professional in whatever career I get my self into!! Thank you guys so much for making this such a great and wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment